On Friday, November 5, 7800 Degrees Fahrenheit will be performing a tribute to Bon Jovi live at the River Street Jazz Cafe.
7800 Degrees Fahrenheit will be performing some classics from the great rock band Bon Jovi, including their famous song, “Wanted Dead or Alive”, which has over 156 million views on YouTube for their music video! This is considered one of the greatest rock songs of all time and sure is an awesome song to listen to live with your friends!
Another song that is sure to have the River Street Jazz Cafe bumping, is the ultimate sing-along, “Livin’ On A Prayer”. “Take my hand, we’ll make it I swear!” Everyone has heard that, right? Join the fun and sing along with the band at the Jazz Cafe.
Some other hit songs by them that you’ll hear include “You Give Love a Bad Name,” “It’s my Life,” and “Runaway.” Not that familiar with Bon Jovi, but interested? Check out this playlist to hear some of their awesome songs to prepare you for a fun night out!
In July of 2020, Parade.com, released a rankings list of the greatest rock bands of all time. Bon Jovi came in at 47th and they are recognized as one of the elite rock bands of the 1980s when they first had their breakthrough. 7800 Degrees Fahrenheit is a great cover band that will be performing all the hit songs that made Bon Jovi such a world-famous band. This is a show that you won’t want to miss!
Bon Jovi Fun Facts
- Bon Jovi’s only Grammy Award came in 2006. The band won the award for Best Country Collaboration With Vocals, for their performance with Jennifer Nettles on “Who Says You Can’t Go Home.”
- The album that made Bon Jovi world-famous was “Slippery When Wet.” This album went platinum 12 times over.
- Lead singer Jon Bon Jovi is actually the owner of the band, and the other band members work as his employees.
- Bon Jovi is a very popular band worldwide. They have had 17 tours, performed more than 2,700 concerts, and have played in over 50 countries around the globe!
- Bon Jovi was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2009.
We have a great night planned out for you and any of your friends at River Street Jazz Cafe. Come out to this exciting event on Friday, November 5 for a night full of friends, music, food, and some drinks! And if you can’t make it, don’t forget to check out other events you can come to soon on our calendar!
The River Street Jazz Cafe is located at 667 N. River Street in Plains, Pennsylvania at the Cross Valley Centre complex on the bottom level. Tickets for the event will be $12-15. Doors will open at 7:00 PM, with the performance starting at 9:00 PM. All guests that plan to attend must be 21 or older.